- »Tabloid v0.8
- An application for true WYSIWYG HTML table
layout. Written for Macintosh, System 7.6 or better.
- »tkCoLa v0.9
Command Language: A Python module which
allows easy creation of GUI's for applications through a mini command
language. Requires Python 1.5+ and Tcl/Tk 7.4+. Tested on UNIX.
- EMXtalOrg is a suite of Electron Microscopy Image processing
programs to help organize data and interface with a number of existing
programs. Requires Python 1.5+ and Tcl/Tk 7.4+ and tkCoLa. Tested on UNIX.
- Other various programs, code snippets, and works in
progress. Mostly for Python, Macintosh C/C++, and UNIX C.
- »The Soapbox
- A place where I can gratutiously rant and rave about web design,
the state of the internet, cell-phone-drivers, etc.
- »JEMWorks Sites
- Web sites that have been designed under the JEMWorks rubric.
- »UNIX Quick Tutorial
- A tutorial that
should bring the novice UNIX user up to speed on how to get around in
UNIX quickly. Might also be a nice reference for more experienced UNIX
users as well.
- »IRIX System
- A basic introduction to system adminsitration on SGI machines. This
tutorial relies heavily on IRIX GUI sys-admin tools so is probably not
very useful for more experienced users. IRIX 5.3 and 6.5 are covered.