» NOTE: Modified driving directions
are in RED. They are slightly different than
those on the invitation.
Click on Map for Printable Version
- Driving Directions From Portland
From Portland on US-26 W. to Elk Cove Vineyard:
- From US-26 W. take OR-6 W exit towards Banks/
Tillamook/Forest Grove (20 miles from Portland).
- Turn right at the sign reading "Banks,
Forest Grove, Hwy 47" (3 miles from US-26) then turn right onto OR-47
South towards Forest Grove
- Follow OR-47 past Forest Grove
and on to the town of Gaston (15 miles from Banks).
- Turn right onto Olson Rd. The road is just past the gas
station in Gaston. There is an Elk Cove Vineyard sign directly
opposite the road.
- Follow Olson for 2.8 miles (This is a long, winding road through the countryside).
- Elk Cove Vineyard is on your right. Drive past
the house all the way to the brown building. Parking
will be in the gravel lot in the rear of the building and there will
be attendants to direct you.
- Driving Directions From Hillsboro
- From Hillsboro take T.V. Highway (Highway 8)
west to Forest Grove. T.V. Highway becomes Pacific Ave. in Forest Grove.
- Take a left at the intersection with Highway 47, there is a stoplight
there and the McMenamins Grand Lodge is on your right, across the
- Follow Highway 47 for 8 miles. When
you reach the small town of Gaston be on the lookout for a sign pointing
out Elk Cove Vineyards on your right directly following the town. This
is Olson Rd.
- Follow Olson road for 2.8 miles until you see Elk Cove
Vineyards on your right. There will be someone to direct you to where to